1. The rain – The constant drizzle. The windy weather and the smell of wet sand in the air.
2. Coffee and cake – Piping hot filter coffee and soft marble cake that melts in the mouth. Nothing wraps this better than good conversation to go along 🙂 I love the cafe culture here!
3. Abundant nature – the trees and flowers blooming everywhere. And of course, the most beautiful part of Bangalore is there are so many houses built around trees. It looks magical! Also, Its been years that I have heard constant chattering of birds. Birds in this city seem to be having constant conversations with each other!
4. Candles smelling of warm cinammon and gooseberry adorn K’s house in the evenings. Its so satisfying to just listen to soft music, talk to friends and spend the evening in candlelight.
6. Long drives 🙂
9. Perfect weather to relax, cozy up in bed, and read a great book.
10. Warm melting Idly for breakfast. And Tapioca chips. And Khara Bhaat. And Kesari Bhaat. And Fritata Omlette.
11. Breezy nights – Sometimes it gets really cold at nights, so its the perfect time for hot showers, followed by piping hot soups for dinner 🙂 Also, you can wear all your lovely scarves and light knits when you go out to dinner! I have never done that in Ahmedabad in June! I love it that I can do that while friends complain of blistering heat back home 😛
12. You can just walk into a pub and have a beer 🙂 No shady bootleggers!!